Maison-Basque work-live space is featured in Canada House & Home August issue
Posted by evelyne dufau on
A big thank you from Evelyne Dufau to Canada House & Home for showcasing her work-live space and sharing her vision of work-life balance as she was launching Maison-Basque.
The front cover of the latest August issue features her kitchen! Three pages inside showcase the Maison-Basque showroom, main living area, washroom, and staircases.
Important to Evelyne:
- staying close to the neighbourhood her family enjoys during her new page of work and personal life
- having a thoughtful, meaningful, affordable work-live space to allow focus on family and business essentials
- having a credible business address to anchor and launch Maison-Basque
- being within walking distance of the Humber River shores for access to nature
- having the subway nearby to access city life and for clients to easily get to Maison-Basque
- offering the Basque textiles she grew up with, through Maison-Basque, to Canadian homes as an option for self-expression, for brightening our sacred spaces and nurturing our souls.
May this story inspire ways to creatively build our spaces as we go through various stages of life.